1. Information we collect
We collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal information: As a visitor we not need use any of your personal information.
- Personal information: If you submit a live-stream, we need to store your email address, to inform you when accepted.
2. How we use your information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- If you submit a live-stream, your email will be stored to inform when accepted.
3. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to the following types of third parties:
- This websites runs on Hetzner servers, please check their terms too: https://www.hetzner.com/legal/terms-and-conditions.
4. YouTube API
We use the YouTube API to import upcoming video streams. By using our website and services, you agree to be bound by YouTube's Terms of Service, which can be found at https://www.youtube.com/t/terms. Please also read http://www.google.com/policies/privacy.
5. Data retention
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our website and services and to comply with our legal obligations.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
7. Your rights
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, and delete your information. To exercise these rights, please contact us at christoph [at] christoph-rumpel.com.
9. Contact us